Our Jasmine Dragon Pearls green tea is a delicious luxuriant tea infused with the sweet aroma and taste of jasmine. When the leaves are plucked the silver tips and pearl-like young buds are hand-rolled.
Jasmine tea has been a classic Chinese tea for centuries and is now enjoyed by millions in every corner of the globe. Jasmine tea is perfect at any time during the day, whether it’s with breakfast, in the middle of the afternoon, or at night. What’s more, you can simply keep topping up the pot with hot water to continue savoring the tea leaves’ soothing flavor up to five times in a row.
The whole Jasmine flower, traditionally picked at dusk when the scent is believed to be at its most intense, is then placed on top to absorb the heady flavor overnight.Partnering with its sweet scent and taste.
DRAGON TEA BREWING INSTRUCTION:
THE WATER TEMPERATURE
- The golden rule about water temperature is never use boiling water on the tea, whatever kind of tea you are making.
- Green Teas require water at 70°C and black teas require water at 85-90°C.
- These days you can get kettles which enable you to choose your water temperature.
THE AMOUNT OF TEA
- Custom dictates that 4 grams are sufficient for one cup. But the amount is partly a matter of preference.
- In the case of Assam tea, which is naturally very robust, you might want to reduce the strength and brew 3 grams instead of 4.
THE BREWING TIME
- This is a very important step in the art of tea-making. In fact, the brewing time varies depending on the type of tea. An over-brewed black tea will develop a bitter taste whilst an under-brewed white tea will be flat and insipid.
- Black teas are normally brewed for 2-3 minutes, green teas for 3 – 4 minutes. It is a good idea to check the brewing time before making the tea, because some teas need to be infused for very specific times: for example, Jade Pearl is left to infuse for 7 – 20 minutes, whilst Oolong tea will need 5 – 7 minutes for its bouquet to develop fully.
- Brewing is normally done with a lid on, so that the tea retains all its aromas.
12 Pyramid Tea Bags, 20 Pyramid Tea Bags, 6 Pyramid Tea Bag