Pink Rose Buds Tea is made from real rose buds, plucked when they are young, and then dried. Lovely and highly enjoyable beverage.
A full rosy taste and aroma match the visual beauty of these rosebuds. They were made from 100% dried rosebuds which are picked at a young age and then dried to preserve their shape, colour, and taste. Brewing offers a flowery aroma, a light sweet taste, and a golden infusion. This caffeine-free tea is an excellent refresher, with calming qualities to elevate your day.
Not only are these dried rose buds aesthetically pleasing to the eye before being steeped in water, but they manage to maintain their beauty as they slowly unravel while brewing. When drinking this exceptional herbal tea you can taste the delicate sweetness of the rosebuds as well as being able to pick up the gorgeous floral aroma.
- Rinse tea cup and teapot with hot water.
- Use around 4 to 5 rose buds (2g/0.07 oz) for every 225 ml of water.
- Steep the rosebuds in hot water at 90°c (194°F) to 95°c (203°F) for 2 to 4 minutes, or until the liquor turns light yellow.
- You may try brewing them with a bit of rock sugar. Serves well hot or cold.
- It is also suitable to be brewed with loose leaf green tea, black tea, white tea, pu erh, goji berry, chrysanthemum flower, honeysuckle, sweet stevia or lemongrass.
Pouch Bag, Tea Caddy