Showing all 6 results
- Jasmine green tea Spring tips has been one of the most popular types of tea in China for centuries.
- It is now a type of tea beloved by tea drinkers in every country across the globe.
- Along with its relaxing qualities, jasmine tea has been drunk for centuries in China as a form of daily medicine.
- This is because of its level of antioxidant properties which offer many benefits for the mind, body and soul.
- Some of the benefits of Jasmine green tea include being healthy for the heart by reducing the levels of cholesterol in the blood, helping to burn fat, reducing stress and even helping to improve the health of teeth.
£3.99 – £45.99 Select options
Jasmine green tea has been one of the most popular types of tea in China for centuries. It is now a type of tea beloved by tea drinkers in every country across the globe. The popularity of this sweet and refreshing tea continues to grow as people’s taste buds become more sophisticated and they realise that a better world exists than the mass produced, common everyday brands to be found in the supermarket.
£3.99 – £49.99 Select options
Jasmine tea has been a classic Chinese tea for centuries, and is now enjoyed by millions in every corner of the globe. Light and refreshing, jasmine tea is perfect at anytime during the day, whether it’s with breakfast, in the middle of the afternoon or a relaxing drink late at night. What’s more, you can simply keep topping up the pot with hot water to continue savouring the tea leaves’ soothing flavour up to five times in a row.
£4.99 – £74.99 Select options
Our Blend of Green, Black and Jasmine Afternoon Tea offers a drink that is mellow, crisp and subtle yet highly refreshing. It’s ideal for unwinding in the middle of the afternoon and for adding some variety to the day. Recognised as a speciality tea, it’s ideal for when you want to explore a new taste sensation to a conventional black tea and indulge in the sensations produced by green and jasmine tea leaves at the same time.
£2.99 – £29.99 Select options
Jasmine Silver Needle Tea is renowned for its soft, refreshing taste and the delicate way in which it is prepared. Young, silvery white tea buds are layered with fresh jasmine blossoms over several nights. This helps the buds absorb the flower’s fragrance and to give the tea a pure, sweet and distinctly mellow flavour. Along with being carefully prepared, Jasmine Silver Needle Tea is packed with beneficial antioxidants which help to sooth the body as well as the mind and the soul. It’s no wonder Jasmine tea continues to be one of China’s most popular teas and enjoyed by millions of tea drinkers all over the world.
£5.99 – £99.99 Select options
Our Strawberry and Jasmine Tea can provide a marvellous source of relaxation and a talking point when shared with friends. Whatever the scenario, we recommend brewing the tea for 2-3 minutes before pouring into your finest bone china.
£3.50 – £49.99 Select options