Benefits of Green teas:
Here are some key points about green tea. More detail and supporting information is in the main article.
- Green tea has been used in traditional Indian and Chinese medicine
- There are many different types of green tea available
- Treen tea may help prevent a range of ailments including cancer
- more research is needed to prove many of the health claims surrounding green tea
Showing 1–12 of 60 results
- Japan is renowned for its elaborate tea ceremony and for producing green tea that changes its taste as it cools.
- This enables Kagoshima Sencha Yabukita’s green leaves to retain their low levels of caffeine and high levels of antioxidants.
- Used as a herbal remedy for centuries, green tea has been proven in studies to offer many medicinal benefits.
- This includes lowering levels of cholesterol in the blood, reducing stress and helping aid the digestion of food.
- Yabukita is brewed it continues to offer a full bodied and satisfyingly refreshing cup of tea.
- Kukicha tea is fondly nicknamed ‘twig tea’ for its distinctive appearance. Pronounced Ku-key-cha, this tea is made up of tea leaves mixed with young tea plant stems.
- So when buying a packet of Kukicha you will discover that it contains both medium-green and yellow pieces of tea plant.
- Kukicha green tea is a delightful Japanese tea for sharing a pot with friends or a relaxing cup on your own.
- Kukicha is regarded as one of the freshest tasting Japanese green teas, with a slightly bitter taste.
- Kukicha is packed with anti-oxidants offering a wealth of health benefits, including reducing cholesterol, the lowering of stress and anxiety and assisting weight loss by burning fat.