Artistic Jasmine Fairy flowering tea is a particularly attractive type of flowering tea. It is supplied in the form of delicate tea balls, intricately made by hand. Artistic Tea Jasmine Fairy is made from jasmine and the highest grade silver needle green tea leaves wrapped around marigold flowers.
When the Artistic Tea Jasmine Fairy tea bud is added to a glass tea pot, with hot water, the tea ball slowly opens to release the petals hidden inside. This creates the impression of a blooming marigold flower in spring. When lightly stirred, the flower petals will then dance around the cup, creating a display of colour to partner the delightful aroma and sweet, soothing taste.
Benefit of Artistic Jasmine Fairy tea
Tea has been part of daily life for millions of people in China for centuries. Our Artistic Tea Jasmine Fairy green tea offers an excellent step into exploring the world of Chinese tea .
FLOWERING TEA BREWING INSTRUCTION:
THE WATER TEMPERATURE
- The golden rule about water temperature is never to use boiling water on the tea, whatever kind of tea you are making.
- Green Teas require water at 70°C and black teas require water at 85-90°C.
- These days you can get kettles which enable you to choose your water temperature.
THE AMOUNT OF TEA
- Custom dictates that 4 grams are sufficient for one cup. But the amount is partly a matter of preference.
- In the case of Assam tea, which is naturally very robust, you might want to reduce the strength and brew 3 grams instead of 4.
THE BREWING TIME
- This is a very important step in the art of tea-making. In fact, the brewing time varies depending on the type of tea. An over-brewed black tea will develop a bitter taste whilst an under-brewed white tea will be flat and insipid.
- Black teas are normally brewed for 2-3 minutes, green teas for 3 – 4 minutes. It is a good idea to check the brewing time before making the tea because some teas need to be infused for very specific times: for example, Jade Pearl is left to infuse for 7 – 20 minutes, whilst Oolong tea will need 5 – 7 minutes for its bouquet to develop fully.
- Brewing is normally done with a lid on so that the tea retains all its aromas.